The ION’s proven performance, simplicity, and reliability in a high value model with a lower release range of 4-10 for smaller and less aggressive skiers.
Same renowned feature set as the ION 12, with a lower Release Value 4 – 10. Now you can pick the ION that best matches your skiing! Otherwise it’s the same lightweight, high-performance touring binding weighing in at only 585 g (1 lb 4.6 oz) per binding.
- Brake Width: 100mm
- Weight: 585g
- DIN: 4-10
- Optimal Energy Absorption: Maximized energy absorption. Minimized pre-releases.
- Forward Pressure: Maintains consistent release values in landings and compressions.
- Step-In Guidance: Quick, easy & consistent step-in.
- QuickFlick Heel Lifts: Easy to grab with pole or hand.
- User Friendly Heel Rotation: Turn heel in either direction to lock for touring with either hand.
- Single Tool: Pozi Drive #3 for all mounts and adjustments. No heel spacer needed.
- Snow Clearing Channel: Prevents snow buildup, avoids unwanted pre-releases.
- Powerful, Dependable Brake: Fully retracting spring-loaded brake. Reassuring step-in.
- Heel AFD: Consistent release for all boots, independent of sole type.